Home

IMac 2011 use as monitor

Can the new iMac 2011 be used as a external display for a 2009 MacBook Air (2009Intel Core 2 Duo) with mini display port? NO! You need a Mac with Thunderbolt connection to use the iMac as an external display. It only works with Thunderbolt Mac -> Thunderbolt iMac as Display. Have a look around in the discussion, there are many complains about that If there is a Thunderbolt or a Mini Display Port on the iMac, it can be used as a monitor. You can check out the following compatible models: - Late 2009 and mid-2010 27-inch iMacs featuring Mini Display port. - Mid-2011 and 2014 iMacs featuring Thunderbolt port All iMac models introduced in 2011, 2012, 2013 and mid 2014 with a Thunderbolt port. ● A Thunderbolt cable or a Mini DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort cable. ● Mac from 2019 or earlier or PC with a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port. Then let's follow the steps below to get iMac as the external monitor for MacBook/mini or PC

Use imac 2011 as external display? - Apple Communit

I basically want to use my PC which has miniDisplay port and connect with my 2011 iMAC 27 and use it as the display monitor. It works on my 2010 iMac 27, but can't get it done on 2011 one. 03/13/2020 by Ale I have an old but fully functional 27 Late 2011 iMac that has a good screen and had a new GPU fitted. I also have an 11 2015 Macbook Air. No I know I can use my 2011 as a monitor for my Macbook Air via a Thunderbolt cable. Now if I purchased a new M1 Mac Mini could I connect this to my 2011.. It is not possible to use your iMac as a monitor for your HP. A simplified rule is: Any iMac that has a Thunderbolt port cannot be used as a monitor by non-Apple products. There is no cable or adapter that will make it work; don't waste time or money trying 27-inch iMac models introduced in 2009 and 2010: Use a Mini DisplayPort cable to connect your iMac to a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port on the other Mac. All iMac models introduced in 2011, 2012, 2013, and mid 2014: Use a Thunderbolt cable to connect your iMac to a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port on the other Mac

[Solved] How to Use Your iMac as Monitor for P

2009 imac ports Gallery

How to Use iMac as External Monitor for PC/Mac/iPhone/iPa

On the iMac that you want to use as your external monitor, press the 'Command+F2' keys, which should launch Target Display manually. Double-check that the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt cable is properly connected. If in doubt, try disconnecting and then re-attaching the cable How to use your iMac as a second MacBook Display. Pair this with Side Car on your iPad and you will have MORE than enough real estate and will only require a.. This video shows you how to use an iMac as a Second Monitor. Very easy to do. Just make sure your model is compatible with the models displayed on the screen..

SOLVED: How to use my 2011 iMac 27 as a PC monitor

How To : 2011 MacBook Air Hooked up to iMac as an External DisplayIf you missed the unboxing:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWzRqV1Fyw4Add me on Google+http:.. Thunderbolt-equipped iMacs prior to iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) (see this document), like your iMac (Mid 2011), support Target Display mode:. Target Display Mode lets you use your iMac as the external display for another, primary computer. Thunderbolt-only solutio

Using a 27 Mid 2011 iMac as a monitor for a Mac Mini

Use Your Second Mac As Another Monitor - Here's How It's Now Possible Luna, the company who offer an accelerated hardware/software solution for using an iPad as a second monitor for your Mac has recently announced they now offer the option to use your Mac as a second monitor What additional hardware would you need? i have a 2011 iMac and want to build a PC for casual gaming, if i could use the iMac as monitor it would save me some money and deskspace Read on to learn how to use old iMac as monitor for your MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini or Windows 10/8/7 PC. Target Display Mode or TDM, in short, is a new feature that was released by Apple. TDM allows the user to connect two Macs to each other and use the second one as a display I would like to use my iMac as a Monitor to mirror the Surface screen, which is too small to work on it the whole day. On youtube I've seen a guy, who is just connecting the Surface to the iMac with a Mini Displayport cable and it works. At the office it works with a normal Dell monitor. At home I've only the iMac. Thank you for your help. Stay.

Share your multiple monitor iMac setup | MacRumors Forums

Use any extra Mac computer as a second or extended display of your primary Mac computer. Dust off your old Macs and use them as an external monitor Using the iMac 27 (late 2011) as an external monitor 11 Sep 2017 I had an extra iMac 27 (late 2011) that I wanted to use as a monitor with my thinkpad that runs linux Press Command-F2 on the keyboard of the iMac (the computer being used as the display) to enable Target Display Mode. You should now be viewing the screen from the other Mac on the display of the. Whilst the iMac is in Target Display Mode, displaying the video received from the Mac mini, you will still need to use the iMac keyboard to perform these functions. Tip: If the mute (F10) and volume down and up (F11 and F12) buttons do not achieve the desired effect, it's possible the default behaviour of the keyboard has been modified, in which case hold down the Fn key in conjunction with the F10-12 keys

Use an iMac as an external monitor or extended display for your MacBook Pro. This video shows you how to easily do this.Get a Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2. My 2011 Imac 21.5 is getting a bit old and tired and has reached the end of the OSX upgrade path at High Sierra. I'm considering a Mac Mini and using the old iMac as a monitor. Is this a completely crazy idea? BTW the iMac has an 2.5GHz Core I5, 16 GB memory and a 250GB SSD. Would a better option be to sell the iMac and use the money to buy a. December 28, 2011 at 1:14 pm. i have my imac with crack monitor and i want to use hdtv as a main monitor. since my imac monitor is useless i couldnot fix my display setting. if anybody know how to set up the external monitor without using the main one please let me know To use the new 27-inch iMac as an external monitor requires a very specific cable to work: a Mini DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort cable, to be exact

YES you can convert your old iMac (or laptop or anything!) to a standalone monitor. I did this sucessfully with both an old 17 Powerbook screen, and an old 2007 24 iMac. 1) Gut the iMac completely. Remove all components from the shell. 2) Install a VGA Control Board. Based on the model number you provided, this would be your best bet I have a new surface book and a 27 iMac (2009). I have successfully linked it using a macbook pro and a thunderbolt cable. I set it into target mode by command f2. I tried to do exactly the same process by swapping out my macbook with the surfacebook. Doesn't work. I purchased a mini displayport to mini displayport cable from monoprice So I found that french PDF proving it can be done, and I did it!! A DVI cable can be directly patched to the LVDS from the monitor. It took me two days but i figured it out and it works very well. I have another broken iMac that I will try the same mod on so that i have dual matching monitors Use your iPad as a secondary display. If you don't happen to have a second monitor or an extra TV sitting around, an iPad now works as a secondary monitor for your Mac as well Hp monitor and apple iMac set up guide - connect a monitor to your iMac as a secondary screen

And use the Mac on it for a while. So any recommendations for a 40 or 43 4K TV that works very well as a monitor for a Mac Mini and that performs similar to the Dell 38 4K monitor. First, the 2011 iMac has a very low resolution by today's standards. Its pre-Retina 27-inch 2560 by 1440 display is not an ideal way to use macOS Apple Thunderbolt Display External Monitor Device Introduced by Apple Inc. in the year 2011, the Apple Thunderbolt Display external video output device is a monstrous 27-inch flat panel computer monitor that is attachable to your Mac PC's I knew you could use an iMac as a 2nd monitor for another Mac. So, just to play Devil's Advocate I have searched everywhere for a suitable solution, although I cannot find what I am after, and I am sure I have used software in the past to achieve this, but cannot remember t.. Use the left and right arrows to select the MacBook icon. Press Return and iMac will start up with the MacBook System, Users, and Applications. You can now close the MacBook and enjoy the big screen. To turn off. 1.Shut down iMac using the Shut down command in the apple menu (ie the normal way). 2.When the iMac is shut down

How to use your laptop as a monitor (Image credit: Future) For this scenario, we're going to assume that you want to use your laptop as a monitor to display your Windows 10 desktop If you were wondering whether or not you can use your 24-inch iMac's 4.5K Retina display as an external monitor, well, you cannot. 24-inch M1 iMac Does Cannot be Used an External Monitor and it.

How To Use an iMac as a Monitor for PC - Tech Junki

The Mac mini doesn't come with a monitor, but you can connect it to one using one of the ports on the back of the device. Using the right adapter, you can connect the Mac Mini to any computer screen with a VGA port This wikiHow teaches you how to use your iMac as a monitor for a MacBook, as well as how to share files and printers between both computers. Determine the cable you'll need for your iMac. The type of cable you'll need varies by.. To point, click, select, and perform tasks such as drawing, editing photos, and manipulating objects on your iPad while it's extending or mirroring your Mac display, you can use your Apple Pencil instead of the mouse or trackpad connected to your Mac. You can also use it to write, sketch, and mark up documents while seeing the updates live on your Mac Connecting an external monitor to your Mac makes it easier to work with many apps at once. Use the external display to extend your desktop, mirror your screen, or keep working on a larger monitor while your MacBook is closed. If your external monitor isn't working with your Mac, these troubleshooting tips can help you fix it

By default, your iPad will display an extension of your Mac desktop. You can move windows to it and use it just like any other display. To mirror your Mac display so that both screens show the same content, return to the Display menu or AirPlay menu, which shows a blue iPad icon while using Sidecar Mirror your displays Make sure your external display is turned on and connected to your Mac. Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, click Displays, then click the Arrangement tab. Make sure the Mirror Displays tick box is selected Duet Air is getting a nice update that allows customers to make use of a Mac or PC as a secondary external display. This offers great flexibility, especially for users in both ecosystems If your monitor is buggy, temperamental, or outright broken, then no amount of adjusting your Mac's settings is going to fix the problem! If you have access to a second external display, try attaching it to your Mac to see if it works. If yes, then this strongly indicates that the problem lies with your external monitor. 9

You're going to need an actual monitor for the very first time you use your Mac mini, but after that you can a few different app combos to use your iPad and even iPhone as a temporary or permanent. Apple iMac review (mid 2011) it costs around $1,000 to get an equivalent 27-inch panel in an external monitor like the and other Thunderbolt-equipped Macs can use the iMac as an. It may not match high-end color monitors, but remember, when you buy an iMac, you're getting a Mac computer and a display for Baseline versions of the 21.5-inch iMacs come equipped with a 5400 RPM 1TB hard drive while the 27-inch iMac makes use of a 1TB Fusion Before You Buy a 2011 iMac. Apple iMac 21.5-inch 4K Review.. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sidecar. Choose from the following options: Show, move, or hide the sidebar on your iPad: To show the sidebar, select Show Sidebar, then to move it, click the pop-up menu and choose a location

Use iMac as a monitor for MacBook - Apple Communit

An Apple support page describing the feature, dated March 2017, also states that iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) and later iMac models can't be used as Target Display Mode displays Thunderbolt also supports other peripherals that use the Thunderbolt standard which provides up to 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions. Externally, the Mid-2011 iMac line uses the same edge-to-edge glass design and seamless all aluminum enclosure as the Mid-2010 models that came before them Steps to Use an Android device as Second Monitor for your PC or MAC: Step 1. First of all, install the App named iDisplay on your Tablet or computer, and also get the iDisplay driver on the computer. Double click on the downloaded driver file and then agree with the prompted screen which you could see on your computer device. For agreeing just click on the Yes option on the prompt message and. Apple neither supplies a monitor with your new Mac mini, nor presently makes one itself that you can use with it. However, plenty of other firms do. AppleInsider looks at displays, and what you. Use iPad Pro as Your Mac Mini Display With Luna Display! If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV.

Whether it is for work or personal use, having extra screen real estate opens up a world of possibilities. Regardless of the reasoning, if you connect an external monitor to your Mac - be it a MacBook Pro, MacBook, or MacBook Air - it reduces or eliminates the feeling of limitations that come with any single-screen Mac computer None the less, like most PC monitors, it will work with almost every PC or Mac on the market, including the Apple MacBook. Buying a PC monitor will enable you to buy whichever laptop, desktop or.

Using my iPad as a monitor for the Mac is great for two reasons. One, it means I only need one screen (the iPad) for two computers. And two, it lets me use the Mac as if it were just another app. Granted, I plan to use both Mac and PC for a while, but so far, I haven't had to turn on my PC in several days (and I have only had the iMac for about 10 days). Overall, it is a great machine. Feels like it is built very solid, runs fast, starts up fast, looks great in my room, the keyboard and mouse (Bluetooth) never skips a beat, the Magic Mouse was not difficult at all to start using, and.

I sincerely apologize - my posts were based on your upgrade having been performed in a 2011 model iMac vs. a 2010. The 2010 does use the thermister type feedback and you're fine with what you have done. Disregard the SMC disabled as that applies to the 2011 when you short the line and not the 2010 iMacs I just bought a new late 2013 iMac and a new late 2013 Macbook Pro retina. Also bought an Apple thunderbolt cable. Pressing CMD+F2 (enabling Apples Target Display Mode) on my iMac lets me use the iMac as external monitor for the MB Pro, but I'd like it the other way around (which doesn't seem to work) Part 1: Things You Need to Use iMac As A Monitor for PC. So, before you go ahead and make your iMac as a monitor for your PC, you have to make sure that you check or have the following. The very first thing that you would be needing to see is that if your iMac is compatible to use as a second monitor. You have to check on the ports of your iMac

I figure the answer is probably no but wondering if there is a way to use my 2015 iMac (27) as a monitor for a new m1 Mac mini Hi everyone. I have a 2011 iMac that I'd like to use as a second monitor for my PC. I know that without something to convert HDMI to thunderbolt I'm pretty much out of luck (unless there is a secret way that anyone knows about?) However, I did see someone mention that it is possible to use Remote Desktop Connection as a sort of monitor Yes you can. Apple calls this Target Display Mode. The main requirements are a Thunderbolt cable, and the iMac must be booted into macOS. Doesn't need to be the. You have an old iMac that has a perfectly good display. Wouldn't it be great if you could use it as a second monitor with your new MacBook Air. You can, but you may be underwhelmed by the results

From 2011 to 2016, Apple sold its Apple Thunderbolt Display, a 27-inch 2560×1440-pixel monitor that relied on a Thunderbolt 2 connector to carry data to and from a Mac along with a MagSafe or. I have a iMac 2010 screens and i want to use it as a monitor but the question is how ? Actually isn't a display port is the older model i have searched and didn't found any answer / full specs . I searched how it will work with Raspberry but i think i need a newer model ( Later 2011 ) to do it . Thanks for any responses

How To Use an iMac as a Monitor for PC

Can I connect iMac 2011 to use it as monitor with

Use an external monitor to keep it alive or extract data All Mac laptops and iMacs of the last many years support an external monitor, though the particular adapter and type varies based on the. As you can probably tell by the Mac mini machine specs, I'm no gamer. So I cannot comment on how the 3 monitor setup runs when gaming. It's the general home machine which we browse the Internet, check mail and watch YouTube. It has no problem running a Full HD YouTube clip in full-screen whilst browsing on the other 2 monitors

iMac 27-inch, iMac Retina and iMac Pro calibration

How to use an iMac (2009, 2010) as a PC Monitor - YouTub

Here's a couple of videos of the new 27-inch iMac in action as an external display. The new iMac is the first that can act as a monitor for another machine, but will only work with devices that. Monitor - Connecting to a Mac. Learn how to use, update, The Thunderbolt port, first introduced in 2011, looks the same as Mini DisplayPort (and is backwards-compatible). If you use a monitor or an HDTV connected with an HDMI cable,. I've read elsewhere that the 2011 iMac has a heat problem, but this turns the whole computer off. If it needs a new 27 inch screen, is it the end? DeltaMac Tech. Apr 17, 2013 #2 Be sure to try pressing f2 from a wired USB keyboard, to make sure that the brightness is not just all the way off

60+ Creative, Innovative and Inspirational WorkspaceMac Setup: A Clean & Simple iMac WorkstationRemote computer integrated GPU problem - Graphics Cards

However, your Mac is digital which means your Mac has to convert a digital image to analog, transmit it over the cable where the monitor converts it back to digital and then displays it. Because it's an analog connection, it's susceptible to interference that would distort the image - this distortion can appear as static or a shaky image Is it possible to use a windows laptop as an external monitor for a macbook pro? Any help would be greatly appreciated To use a tablet as a second monitor, simply download the app on both your tablet and laptop. Each app will give you the capability to connect via a cable (which reduce portability) or wireless connection (which is less stable, but more portable). How To Use android tablet as second monitor With Cable & Wirelessly Picking an App and Metho I use my 2011 macbookpro with few different monitors. It works very well so far, except it's not as snug with my old Apple cinema display's connector. It works well with other normal DVI interfaces. maybe the screws on the Apple device are shorter. Even so the connector does its job well

How to use an iMac as an external monitor for a MacBoo

1. Mac users looking for an external display have a variety of options ranging from budget-friendly TN panels to high-end HDR displays. We're rounding up a list of the top monitors — some with USB.
  2. These are some of the best monitors for the Mac Mini. They help boost productivity and creativity and make watching movies and TV shows far more immersive
  3. Use As Monitor For Windows Mac To Get From my research I was getting mixed answers to this question and wanted to be 100 clear with it. I know that I need to press T as I am rebooting my iMac to get target display mode activated, but I do not know what cables I need to hook it up to my PC as the second monitor
  4. It is one of the best CPU temperature monitors you can consider and use to fix Mac overheating. With the help of Monity, you will be able to view the status check about memory usage, apps usage, fans, network and disk usage. It is an easygoing Mac temperature monitor which will show the information the easiest way possible. Downloa

Once you've followed these steps, you should be set to use an external monitor with your Mac. Update, 8:30AM, April 9th, 2020: Added information about using Sidecar with an iPad. Vox Media has. Had I gone the imac way (which I would never as I play games) and bought an all in one, I would have needed to buy a new monitor with each new system. Reply headbox - Friday, May 27, 2011 - lin One thing you can do with a Luna Display is use a second Mac as a second display. For example, if your primary computer is a MacBook Pro but you have an old iMac laying around, you can use the display on the iMac as a second monitor. It's a handy feature, especially for people who use a laptop as their primary computer

How to use your iMac as an external monitor - CNE

1. d with Thunderbolt 3, integrated brightness and.
  2. At any resolution. So I assume the cable is not meant for Mac Mini. When going out from MiniDisplay port (from MacMini) to DVI and then from DVI to HDMI input of my Samsung monitor it works but with subtle noise on dark areas. Now I don't know if the noise is because of a limitation or just because all the converters I use in the chain
  3. Se hai un 2011 e un 2014 iMac fornito con una porta Thunderbolt. A parte questo, ci sono anche alcuni modelli 2014 che puoi usare come secondo monitor. Ma, quando si tratta del ritardo 2014 5k retina iMac, non viene fornito con una modalità di visualizzazione target
  4. um iMac models or upgrade or install a secondary SSD in the Mid-2011 21.5-Inch models and Mid-2010 and Mid-2011 27-Inch models, but opening the case is a challenge and it is definitely not for those without significant upgrade experience
  5. The audio problem on the mid-2011 iMac is caused by installing Windows 10 with a USB, i.e. using EFI Boot. Installing this way on the mid-2011 iMac causes Windows to not detect some hardware like the speakers and potentially even the GPU, thus creating the aforementioned problem (no matter how many drivers you throw at it.

A Quick and Easy Way on How to Use iMac As Monitor for P

1. i displayport cable and connected the two, but nothing happens. Reading through your advice above, it looks as if I should have bought a thunderbolt cable and that the
  2. The new Sidecar feature in macOS Catalina extends your Mac's display to your iPad. With it, you can use your iPad as a secondary monitor or as a mirrored display that works with Apple Pencil and accessories like a mouse and keyboard
  3. iMac is a family of all-in-one Macintosh desktop computers designed and built by Apple Inc. It has been the primary part of Apple's consumer desktop offerings since its debut in August 1998, and has evolved through seven distinct forms.. In its original form, the iMac G3 had a gumdrop or egg-shaped look, with a CRT monitor, mainly enclosed by a colored, translucent plastic case, which was.
  4. g' machine. It's amazing to me that a $700 desktop has replaced my $3000 laptop, but it has. It's incredible how much computer you get for the price. There is one gotcha though: it can be much harder to use multiple monitors with an M1 Mac
  5. The cable to my Mac has both the power plug and the thunderbolt connector in one cord. One warning to OS X 10.9 users (Mavericks update): The monitor worked flawlessly with my Mac prior to installing 10.9. After installation, I had problems waking up the monitor. Had to work with an Apple Tech to reload 10.9 on my Mac, then download all my backup
  6. I use one of the NEC wide gamut regular def monitors along with the iMac 5K. A matte screen and lower resolution can actually make editing a bit easier. In a dual screen set up, the color calibration is useful to get the two monitors close - but the iMac will always look different due to the glossy screen

Use my iMac (late 2013) as a PC Monitor - Apple Communit

1. Wer den iMac als Monitor nutzen möchte, kann dies unter bestimmten Voraussetzungen einfach tun. Doch dafür muss der iMac den sogenannten Bildschirm-Synchronisationsmodus unterstützen. Wir erläutern, was dahinter steckt und welche..
  2. If you want to boost your productivity and don't have a second monitor, here's how you can use an iPad as a second monitor for both MacOS and Windows computers
  3. Your Mac only has so much processing power, particularly when it comes to graphics. The more displays you use, the more of a performance hit your Mac is going to take. It's a lot easier on your Mac if you use an external, 1080p display (1920 x 1080 = 2,073,600 pixels), rather than an external, 4K display (3840 x 2160 = 8,294,400 pixels)
  4. g later this year, and one of its most impressive new features is the ability to use an iPad as a second display for a Mac. Called Sidecar, it's one of the 5 best.
  5. Follow and configure these settings on both the host PC (your main PC) and also the Surface (or second laptop or PC) you'll be projecting to use as a monitor. Open Settings , click on System , and.
  6. Your Mac will test your hardware, and let you know if your fan is broken. If you have a broken fan, you need to replace it. My advice: head to the Apple Store or any authorized Apple repair shop. I managed to replace my own broken fan on a 2011 MacBook Pro, but the internals inside more recent Macs are a great deal less friendly for home repair
  7. Turn your iPad into a second monitor for Mac. First, let's show how to do this on Mac since it's much, much easier than you would think. All you need is a compatible iPad (scroll down to see if yours is compatible), an up-to-date Mac, and both devices to be connected to the same WiFi connection

How to setup your old iMac as a display monitor

1. At times, when you don't have an external monitor, you might want to use your spare Windows 10 laptop as a second screen or external monitor. In other words, you might want to project from one Windows 10 laptop to another laptop for some reasons. Luckily, you can use a laptop running Windows 10 as a second screen with ease
  2. um), 27 iMac (2009, 2010, 2011), LED Cinema Displays, Thunderbolt Displays (Replace Apple Kit MD179ZM/A) 4.0 out of 5 stars 14
  3. ates fan noise issues when upgrading the hard drive of your 2011 iMac
  • Retro Bestick Svart Skaft.
  • Kanadischer Führerschein Klasse 5.
  • Berufe im Bereich Weltraum.
  • Flughafen BER.
  • Männer Modelagentur.
  • Kluriga fotbollsfrågor.
  • Surrogat pris.
  • Friskanmäla Försäkringskassan.
  • Bmf vinklar.
  • Ecumaster EMU.
  • Deutsche Börse Frankfurt.
  • Razorfish careers.
  • Svart fläder saft.
  • Österrike Alperna.
  • Wikipedia Berlin Schönefeld airport.
  • Meet people to play League of Legends.
  • Ramstedt statsminister.
  • Matthew Koma.
  • Västra Öresjön fiske.
  • 5.1 Surround.
  • Trille resevagn.
  • Wieviel urlaub bei 4 tage woche.
  • Strommastentrail Karlsruhe.
  • Michael Jackson 2009.
  • Riksbyggen Malmö.
  • Heligt skåp.
  • Straff fotboll regler.
  • Vad kostar Eurojackpot.
  • Sidor i förhandlingar synonym.
  • Pulsatilla Schwangerschaft.
  • Klippa Hibiscus ute.
  • Disco 70s.
  • American Dad season 17 Hulu release date.
  • Kemi rummet.
  • Hyra stuga i Dalsland med hund.
  • Enki Enlil.
  • Stig Dagerman höstdikt.
  • Pomeranian Zwergspitz schwarz.
  • Socialt kapital i samhället.
  • Myndigheten för stöd till trossamfund generaldirektör.
  • Oddset Live.